Digital dentistry, surgery applications.
Digital dentistry is today one of the main objectives of implantation in our daily practice. For this, it is important to know exactly what are its limitations and its advantages, in order to benefit and make the most of its use.
The uses within the field of dental surgery and implantology will be discussed, and the procedures will be developed.
We will talk about guided surgery, digital provisionals, emergence profiles and coronary lengthening. Cases with high aesthetic demand and how digital dentistry complements and benefits analog dentistry.
CURRICULUM JUAN ARIAS
– Degree in dentistry Madrid 2001
– Director of the Periodontal Advanced postgraduate program from the European University of
– Director of Periodontics (basics and advanced), from the European University of Madrid
– Asistant professor of the Esthetics postgraduate program from the European University of
– Asistant profesor of the Advanced Implantology postgraduate program from the European
University of Madrid
– Member of several spanish scientific societies: SEPES (spanish association for dental
prosthodontics), SEPA (spanish association for periodontology and osseointegration), SEI
(spanish implants association)
– Numerous articles and book chapters published in national and international journals
– Courses, lectures and scientific lectures on periodontics, implantology and aesthetics
– Private practice in Madrid (Spain). CLINICA ARIAS